Air Systems 8" CVF Explosion-Proof Axial Fan
This Explosion-Proof Electric Ventilation Fan (CVF-8EXP) from Air Systems is part of the Air Systems rugged polyethylene ventilation line and is perfect for boiler work, utility companies, construction, telecommunications, manhole entry, tank cleaning, electrical transformer repair, open trenching, and more. The conductive explosion-proof fan is CSA C/US certified for use in hazardous locations including gas and dust applications. ATEX and IECEx certified fans are approved for use in gas locations only.
- 8" Fan, 115 VAC, 1/4 HP
- 10ft. Power Cord
- Built-In Sealed On/Off Switch, No Plug, user wired per NEC requirements
- UL/CSA Approved Explosion-Proof Motor
- Approved for Class I, Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G Environments
Weight: 19 lbs.
- 974cfm, free flow
- 786cfm, 15ft. duct, 1 - 90° bend
- 661cfm, 15ft. duct, 2 - 90° bends
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat
Petra Roc LBRV-CAP Lime/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat