Air Systems MULTI-PAK™ Rescue Air Cart
The MULTI-PAK Rescue Air Cart from Air Systems offers much of the same features of the Tech-Rescue Cart at a more economical price. This rescue air cart uses SCBA cylinders to provide breathing air and a second low-pressure regulator allows tools or lift bags to be used. The Rescue Air Cart is supplied with a high pressure CGA-347 inlet for extended use. Made in the USA.
- High pressure CGA-347 auxillary inlet
- Secondary low pressure regulator to operate pneumatic tools and lift bags
- Holds 2216 PSI or 4500 PSI cylinders
- 5500 PSI carts available. Contact Customer Service for details.
- Intrinsically safe low pressure alarm whistle (bell alarm option)
- High flow adjustable regulator
- Input and output pressure gauges
- Solid aluminum block manifold
- Universal hand tight CGA fittings with bleeder valves
- Fold down handle
- Nylon cylinder straps with Velcro®
- Quick release hose rack
- In-line check valves
- 8” semi-pneumatic tires
- Steel frame with black powder coat paint
- Cylinder selection switch
- Dimensions: 21” L x 16” W x 41” H (handle up) 34½” (down)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Available in Stainless Steel.
- Black nylon cart cover available.
MP-4R MULTI-PAK™ Rescue Air Cart, 2-cylinder, 4500 psi, designed for the fire/rescue market. Supplied with 4-outlet manifold, powder coat steel frame, high flow regulator, CGA-347 hand tight nuts, cylinder selector valve, additional 0-125 psi regulator with 1-outlet manifold for low pressure tools or lift bags
MP-4RSS MULTI-PAK™ Rescue Air Cart, Stainless Steel, same as MP-4R above
MP-C Black nylon cart cover, fits all small MULTI-PAK Series carts
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc LRC-48RV-C3 ANSI Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Reversible 48” Long Rain Coat
Petra Roc OBRV-CAP Orange/Black Reversible Waterproof Hi-Vis Hat Cover for Traditional 8-Point Hat
Petra Roc LQBBJ-C3 ANSI/ISEA Class 3 Lime/Black Waterproof Bomber Jacket with Sewn In Quilted Liner